Debate IT Online

Okay... Mr MP for Skegness. Where exactly is the 'right place'?

Thunderflush

Okay... Mr MP for Skegness. Where exactly is the 'right place'?

We have turned into a nation of racists... We don't want what we call 'Illegal' immigrants here...

The Seaside hotels need trade all year round, not just the couple of days 'Strictly' is in town... Blackpool is largely derelict... A lot of the hotels have been demolished, along with theatres, clubs etc. Surely putting up immigrants is a money spinner for rich landowners? 

Scampton, are NIMBY's.

What are these immigrants running from? Shouldn't we help them sort that out?

Nobody wants them, well not close by.

These people need our help, not our rascism.

The English seaside, for a variety of reasons, is practically dead , eight months of the year. It is cheaper to holiday in the sun, and has been for years.

If you want to see what can ultimately happen when you treat people like this, Have a weeks holiday in Jaywick on sea, in Essex, just right for the train from central London, with all its' expense accounts...

What if it was ourselves seeking asylum for ourselves and our families? Would we accept Ukrainians?

Discuss...

What if I had been fleeced by a boat owner in Calais, and arrived in Britain on a Rubber boat? I could be clever, I could be a valuable member of society, I am a person after all. 

Why is your response to punish me, try to send me to a penal colony in Rwanda, all paid for by you the British people?

Why wouldn't you want me? Have I done something wrong?

The only criminals here are the people who would have effectively traded me like as a commodity, and taken money to supposedly bring me somewhere where the people just might give me help?

Why don't you want to help?? Us people in Britain should hang our heads in shame... Co we aren't really the 'Do-gooders' we like the world to think we are...

Now, If you are brave enough... Put yourself in the scenario of having to run for your life, and find sanctuary... Anywhere, that appears to the world to be a safe country... 

Is England becoming racist... Again?